Do your kids pack their own holiday must-haves? Perhaps they insist on bringing an inflatable pool toy, a book, video game or TV series they’re obsessed with, a bedraggled plush toy, or even a ridiculously cute fancy dress outfit? Share your family secrets in our Holiday Must-Haves Photo Contest and you could £150 in Trunki vouchers for first prize, or one of three £50 vouchers for the runners up!
Arrange a couple of your kids’ holiday must-haves on the bed or in a suitcase, then take a photo and submit it. You can enter as many photos as you like by the submission end date. We’ll pick three winners from the funniest and most creative entries.
Wherever you’re travelling this summer, Trunki have everything you need to make your journey with kids just as enjoyable as the destination! We have £300 of Trunki vouchers to give away. One winner will receive £150 and 3 runners up will each get £50 vouchers to be spent at Trunki.com.
Trunki make a range of fun, innovative travel gear for families on the go. Little ones can whizz on a Trunki ride-on, make a splash with PaddlePak or get a ‘boost’ from BoostApak! For more info, shop the entire range at Trunki.com
How to enter
There are three different ways you can enter:
a) Facebook: Go to our Holiday Must-Haves Competition app & follow the instructions
b) Twitter: Follow @monarch & tweet a photo including the hashtag #HolidayMustHaveComp with a brief photo caption
c) Monarch website: Go to www.monarch.co.uk/holiday-must-haves-competition
Don’t forget, your photos must be submitted by midnight on Sunday 18th August 2013.
Holiday Must-Have Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
2. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please print a copy of this page to retain the terms and conditions for your records. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not enter the competition.
3. The competition is organised and administered by Monarch Travel Group Limited.
4. The Promoter of this offer is Monarch Airlines Limited (Company No: 00907593) of Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton, LU2 9NU.
5. The competition is open to UK citizens and/or permanent residency holders. However, employees and their immediate families (being limited to spouses, parents and children) of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter. All participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entering the competition.
6. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
7. To enter, participants must post a photo of their children’s holiday-must have item or items via the Holiday Must-Have Photo Competition on the Promoter’s official Facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/Monarch), via Twitter (by tweeting a photo to @monarch with the hashtag #HolidayMustHaveComp and a descriptive photo caption). Participants can post more than one photo however each entrant can only win one prize.
8. All photos must have been taken within the last 12 months. Entries may be colour or black and white digital images, ideally at high resolution (at least 350-500KB in size) but less than 5MB.
9. Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity, humour, visual appeal, and originality. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
10. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as determined by the Promoter) will be deemed invalid. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. The Promoter retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
11. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express on the Promoter’s Facebook account. The Promoter is not responsible for the user-generated content provide and does not endorse any user-generated views expressed on Facebook or Twitter.
12. Entries must not contain anything which is calculated to bring the Promoter or its associated companies into disrepute or that in any way violates applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
13. The Promoter is entitled to remove any user-generated content from the Promoter’s Facebook account or competition application immediately and without notice if a user is in breach of these terms and conditions, are instructed to do so by any third party or if the Promoter, in its sole and absolute discretion, is concerned by any content provided. Users are solely responsible for creating backup copies of any content submitted.
14. Entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 18th August 2013. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the application on the Promoter’s Facebook account (facebook.com/Monarch) and monarch.co.uk/holiday-must-haves-competition page.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any difficulty entrants may experience in navigating the Promoter’s Facebook page, or any other social media channels.
16. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
17. By submitting a photo, or entry each entrant: (a) warrants and represents that he/she owns the rights to the content submitted and that the content submitted is: (i) original to him/her and has been legally obtained and created, (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (b) grants the Promoter a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual licence to, copy and reproduce the photo or entry; and (c) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter against any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities relating to (but not limited to) any trade mark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
18. The Promoter will select one winner for the £150 voucher prize and three winners for the £50 voucher prizes from all eligible entries. The winners will be notified via email within [28 days] of the closing date. The winner must contact the Promoter to claim their prize within [14 days] of the date of the email notifying them that they have won. If the winner does not claim their prize within this timescale, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner up selected by the same judges. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements or these terms and conditions may result in forfeit of the prize.
19. The prize is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of email address or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, email and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to change, alter and/or withdraw this competition, including the prizes, at any time, for any reason. If the competition is cancelled a notice will be published on the Promoter’s Facebook fan page (facebook.com/Monarch) and/or Twitter account (twitter.com/monarch) and/or blog.monarch.co.uk.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Each entrant is providing his/her information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter.
26. After the notification date, the name of the winner will be available by sending a self addressed envelope to Holiday Must-Have Competition, Monarch Airlines Limited/Monarch Travel Group Limited], Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton, LU2 9NU.
27. These terms and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these rules (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issue.