You’re invited to a LIVE Facebook chat about inflight food!
Join our customer services director Charlene Kane for a LIVE Facebook chat about our onboard menu on Tuesday!
Here at Monarch we’re always looking for ways to get to know you better, so we can tailor our services to your needs and make improvements. Many of you are now on Facebook and some of you even ‘like’ our page and post regularly about your inflight experiences. We’ve learned a lot in the last year by listening to your thoughts and feeding them back to various departments to improve your experience.
One of the most topical issues we’ve discussed this year is our onboard menu. The new products have as always been decided based on your feedback and a little bit of clever market research by our inflight catering team. The next menu update will be coming up in a few months and to ensure this is even more to your tastes, we’d like to talk turkey with you!**
Special event: Facebook chat about onboard menus
Lead by: Monarch Customer Services Director Charlene Kane
Date: Tuesday 29 May
Location: The Wall at www.facebook.com/monarch
Here’s how it works
- Help us to prepare by sending your questions about our onboard menu by email to email@example.com by Sunday 27 May (not compulsory)
- Equally, feel free to pop a question in the comments below
- Meet us at www.facebook.com/monarch on Tuesday 29 May between 12:30pm-1:30pm.
- Watch our for our post announcing Charlene’s ready to chat.
- When you see this announcement, add your question as a comment on this post.
- Please note: Please don’t post other separate questions relating to the chat on our wall as it’s rather easy to confuse us!
What are we going to be talking about?
We don’t like to put you on the spot, so here are a few ideas to get the creative juices flowing and your thinking cap thinking, before the live event:
- Do you like certain elements of a breakfast/lunch/dinner, but perhaps not others so much?
- Do you prefer a certain snack, or wish we stocked a different brand of soft drink (the old Pepsi/Coke challenge!)
- Do you like to eat a meal onboard or prefer to grab something before you fly?
- Do you wish we would do something different in general? Bring your ideas along!
Contingency plans & community rules
- This is a great opportunity to tell Charlene what you think of our food. Please try to offer constructive feedback and explain what it is you like or dislike so that we can make changes accordingly. We will seriously consider all reasonable ideas and requests, but we can’t promise we’ll be able to implement all of them
- Please stick to the topic because in the limited time we’ll have, we won’t be able to answer anything off topic
- Charlene will try to answer as many on topic questions as possible, that we receive by 1:30pm. If she can’t answer everything, we’ll answer as many as we can later here on our blog
- Charlene will try to answer your questions personally, but if we receive multiple questions about roughly the same topic, we’ll try to answer them all together as a theme
- Please only post your question once – we’ll see it there even if we don’t answer it immediately. We’ll do our best to pick it up on the blog later if there’s not time to reply
- Please stick to the normal rules of friendly engagement, i.e. be friendly to other people in the discussion even if you disagree with their point of view, use clean language and so on. Our full ‘safety card’ gives some overall guidance
- We are hoping for a lively, but friendly, debate. In the unlikely event of a “troll” turning up, we reserve the right to delete posts in order to minmise offense to other participants. We’re not in the business of deleting posts we don’t agree with
**Turkey isn’t on the menu at the moment. It could be, but it’s just an expression. Sorry!